Why Me ?

A Motivating Paragraph received by email

 
Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of CANCER. From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a fatal disease"?
 
 
 
To this Arthur, Ashe replied:  The world over -- 5 billion children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 0.5 million learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"
 
 
 
Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u glowing, but only God Keeps u going."

Comments

Trevor Gay said…
Hi Dinesh and thanks for your coment on Simplicity Blog - take a look at my posting today

http://www.simplicityitk.blogspot.com/

Where are you based?

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes on India : Indian Quotes

Marriage Quotes.

Action : Opportunity,