Technology Quotes

  1. All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness. -Mark Kennedy.
  2. We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. -Carl Sagan.
  3. The machine does not isolate man from the great problems of nature but plunges him more deeply into them. -Antoine de Saint.
  4. The system of nature, of which man is a part, tends to be self-balancing, self-adjusting, self-cleansing. Not so with technology.  -E. F. Schumacher.
  5. One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men.  No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man. -Elbert Hubbard.
  6. Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other.  -Carrie P. Snow.
  7. I never did anything worth doing entirely by accident and none of my inventions came about totally by accident. They came about by hard work. -Thomas Alva Edison.
  8. It is a medium of entertainment which permits millions of people to listen to the same joke at the same time, and yet remain lonesome. -T.S. Eliot.(About Radio)
  9. Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.  -Gertrude Stein.
  10. Modern technology
    Owes ecology
    An apology. -Alan M. Eddison.
  11. If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. -Frank Lloyd Wright.
  12. I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours. -John F. Kennedy.
  13. I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent. My main purpose in life is to make money so that I can afford to go on creating more inventions.-Thomas Alva Edison.
  14. Of all my inventions, I liked the phonograph best. Life's most soothing things are sweet music and a child's goodnight. -Thomas Alva Edison.
  15. I like my new telephone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind! -Author Unknown.
  16. Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. -Thomas Alva Edison.
  17. The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people. -Karl Marx.
  18. The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog.  The man will be there to feed the dog.  The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. -Warren G. Bennis.
  19. Education makes machines which act like men and produces men who act like machines. -Erich Fromm.
  20. A computer's attention span is as long as it's power cord. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes on India : Indian Quotes

Marriage Quotes.

Action : Opportunity,