- You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. -Jerry West (LA Lakers).
- Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely. -Kim Lyons.
- Don't wait for your "ship to come in," and feel angry and cheated when it doesn't. Get going with something small. -Irene Kassorla.
- Yes, you can be a dreamer and a doer too, if you will remove one word from your vocabulary: impossible. -Robert Schuller.
- Anyone can do any amount of work providing it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. -Robert Benchley.
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today. -Wayne Dyer.
- Work is the greatest thing in the world, so we should always save some of it for tomorrow ! -Don Herold.
- I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. . -Jerome K. Jerome (Three Men in a Boat, 1889).
- I'm going to stop putting things off, starting tomorrow! -Sam Levenson.
- Procrastination is my sin.
It brings me naught but sorrow.
I know that I should stop it.
In fact, I will - tomorrow!
- Never put off tll tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow. -Mark Twain.
- Putting off an easy thing makes it hard, and putting off a hard one makes it impossible. -George H. Lornmer.
- Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried. -Anonymous.
- When there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it smaller. -Anonymous.
- Procrastination is like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill. -Christopher Parker.
- Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started. -David Allen.
- We shall never have more time. We have, and have always had, all the time there is. No object is served in waiting until next week or even until tomorrow. Keep going day in and day out. Concentrate on something useful. Having decided to achieve a task, achieve it at all costs. -Arnold Bennett.
- The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They're full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too. -Norman Vincent Peale.
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. -Dale Carnegie.
- If you wait until all the lights are "green" before you leave home, you'll never get started on your trip to the top. -Zig Ziglar.
- Delay always breeds danger; and to protract a great design is often to ruin it. -Miguel De Cervantes.
- Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness; no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. -Lord Chesterfield.
- Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. -Wayne Dyer (1997, The Ultimate Success Quotations Library).
- Even if you're on the right track - you'll get run over if you just sit there. -Arthur Godfrey.
- When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that in itself is a choice. -William James.